• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few random suggestions for the forum
Rainbow 
Maybe some of these things would encourage posting/activity on both the forum and the server. These are some things I looked for particularly.

- One category I was looking for was something along the lines of a 'Show off your buildings' category where users can screenshot some things they make that they would like to show people and get feedback on.
- Also an 'introduce yourself' thread would increase posts.
- Some contests in the forum. This might encourage people to sign up for the forums from the server, or to post here if they haven't already, or may even encourage play on the server. For example, someone might host a contest for building the best themed building or who can mine the most diamonds in X amount of time.
- 'Help wanted' or something along those lines. We can ask for some help mining out an area or building something. Even ask for help gathering supplies or whatever we need for some large projects.

This way we won't have to post these things just in 'Discussions' or wherever, and also be encouraged to post stuff.

Hope this helps Smile
- I like this idea, as i have also been looking for something a long the lines of that! I have also hoped that we could get a sub forums named "Communities", where people can post their different communities, and the rules of them.

- There are already a "Introduce your self" thread!

- The contest idea is good! But i feel that it is something that the players should do them self!?! That way the community will get more together!

- The help wanted could also be a sub forums, or even a thread under something else.

Actually i would personally prefer some more variety in the the sub forums! This was a great post, and i fully support the idea!

Note: Is it possible to create a sub forum under a sub forum? A sub sub forum?

Edit: Also, i would like to see some forums mods, that ain't mods of the actual server?!
Hmm, excellent idea!
Growing the forums will also help us grow, in general.

I've created an "introduce yourself" category, instead of just a thread, as well as one for "build showcases", and "help wanted".

Quote:Note: Is it possible to create a sub forum under a sub forum? A sub sub forum?

Edit: Also, i would like to see some forums mods, that ain't mods of the actual server?!

Yes, we can create sub-forums.
Yeah, we could get some more forum mods, We'll see once we make this thing more active.

Keep up the good suggestions!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
Thumbs Up 
Awesome! Glad to see my suggestions were implemented. I really think this will help increase activity in general!
Right on!

Thread Closed.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]