• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for Grief
Hi, I'm FlamingPhoenix86 and just today I was banned for grief by jaybear0304. I do admit that I did grief but it was never meant in a deliberately bad way. When I joined (just about 2-5 days ago) I had skimmed through the rules and hadn't paid close attention to the rules and I am very sorry for doing so. I only actually read the server's rules after I had recommended this server to my older brother. His nametag is ShadowGaurdian but let me note this: That account isn't an alternate, it is solely his and he has nothing to do with this nor has he broken any rule during his time playing on the server. Yes, we play on the same computer as we only have one but he shouldn't receive a ban as well as he isn't an alt. Back to before, I regret my actions and I wish to keep playing on this server since I've been looking for one exactly like this for a while now. I will re-read the rules and I will not attempt to break rules in the future. Please consider unbanning me, the only reason I have been getting on more (as well as my brother) is because of this server.
(05-16-2017, 09:56 PM)FlamingPhoenix86 Wrote: Hi, I'm FlamingPhoenix86 and just today I was banned for grief by jaybear0304. I do admit that I did grief but it was never meant in a deliberately bad way. When I joined (just about 2-5 days ago) I had skimmed through the rules and hadn't paid close attention to the rules and I am very sorry for doing so. I only actually read the server's rules after I had recommended this server to my older brother. His nametag is ShadowGaurdian but let me note this: That account isn't an alternate, it is solely his and he has nothing to do with this nor has he broken any rule during his time playing on the server. Yes, we play on the same computer as we only have one but he shouldn't receive a ban as well as he isn't an alt. Back to before, I regret my actions and I wish to keep playing on this server since I've been looking for one exactly like this for a while now. I will re-read the rules and I will not attempt to break rules in the future. Please consider unbanning me, the only reason I have been getting on more (as well as my brother) is because of this server.

Grief is something we do not tolerate. I appreciate the response, but players should either read the rules before playing, or accept the consequence.

Your account will not be unbanned, but don't worry, the other accounts/friends accounts won't be banned until they break a major, or multiple rules.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
How Do i get unbanned

How Do i get unbanned
i have o ideaiam currently trying to get unbaned bc i was raging XD
(05-20-2017, 07:57 PM)OmegaVideoGames Wrote: How Do i get unbanned

(05-20-2017, 07:57 PM)i_love_popcorn Wrote: i have o ideaiam currently trying to get unbaned bc i was raging XD

You both need to make an appeal thread here, https://www.ottercraft.net/newthread.php?fid=6.

Thanks.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]