• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Builder Application
Brick 
My username in game is Graphicsace. I am interested in assisting the build team on the server.

I am 34 years old, from Missouri. I have been playing minecraft for a few years, although only recently on servers. I work 12 hour shifts so on my work days, I have limited game time in the evening, but I am off 3 to 4 days a week, so I have lots of time available to build.

I always like to find ways to make interesting yet natural looking builds where form follows function. In my opinion, a good build must have some sort of function in addition to good aesthetics. Also, good use of depth and texture are always important (who wants to live in a square box?).

I also am an intermediate redstone builder (not amateur, but not professional either)

Some photos of my house on the server are found here.
I like that you are aware of how you build and what you are good at! What styles can you build in? And what do you prefer to build in?

I see some potential so far!
I don't know that I really have a specific build style. I usually try to take the materials that are available nearby and find the best way to make them work into the scene around the build. I try to stay creative with it. 

I guess you could say I go for a more rustic/rural look more times than not.