• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChairsReloaded Plugin
Vapples here!
Just dropping on by to recommend a plugin for the server.

ChairsReloaded

Why?

ChairsReloaded is a simple bukkit plugin with one thing in mind. We go to the trouble of creating furniture like couches and chairs; why should we not be able to use them?

It is a small plugin, not demanding much, with a simple config file for your custom chair needs. 
Once you get a taste of this plugin, you will wonder why Mojang hasn't implemented this officially yet!

Link:

Screenshots

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Hey Vappi,

THIS IS SO COOL! Big Grin

Nice job on the format as well, that must have taken a while!

Regards,
Rivzz
We will be checking this out, looks pretty cool.

Thanks!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
(02-18-2017, 09:27 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: We will be checking this out, looks pretty cool.

Thanks!

Thank you as well! Congrats on the server boom!
It's been awesome watching how fast our popularity has been soaring.

Anywho, I feel like just right clicking a stair is too intrusive.

Maybe, typing a command while looking at a stair, or something of the sorts?
(02-20-2017, 06:24 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: It's been awesome watching how fast our popularity has been soaring.

Right-clicking the stair never gave me any problems; it eventually became a natural part of the server. It's your server however, you tweak it to your liking. Smile
(02-20-2017, 09:59 PM)Vappi Wrote: Right-clicking the stair never gave me any problems; it eventually became a natural part of the server. It's your server however, you tweak it to your liking. Smile

Right on, I'll try to keep this plugin in mind. Who know's I might throw it on there to see what happens.
(02-20-2017, 06:24 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: It's been awesome watching how fast our popularity has been soaring.

A server I visited had a /sit command. You just stand on whatever you want to sit on and type /sit. I think that would be perfect for the server.
(03-06-2017, 09:52 PM)whiimsicott Wrote:

A server I visited had a /sit command. You just stand on whatever you want to sit on and type /sit. I think that would be perfect for the server.

This has just been implemented.

Enjoy Smile.