Poll: How do you feel about the new plugin?
This poll is closed.
I love it!
100.00%
2 100.00%
It's okay.
0%
0 0%
Don't like it, but I'll be okay using it.
0%
0 0%
I want the old one back.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat Plugin Discussion
Question 
Hey there everyone.

As many of you know, we are currently running a different chat plugin called HeroChat. This plugin allows for users to chat in separate channels, at the moment we have Global(Server-Wide) Local(100 block radius), Trade(Server-Wide), and a Staff(Server-Wide, Staff Only) chat.

Before installing the plugin, I had always known about it, and had it in mind. I just didn't think we had enough players for it to really work, as intended. The plugin helps to reduce chat spam. When users chat in local, only players around them will see the message, instead of everyone. The only problem is, do people know how to chat in local, or will they?

After a player recommended we get it, I decided to try it out, and see how everyone likes it.

Thanks,

Happy Surviving!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
I am sure it would be used more if folks knew about it. Is there a broadcast reminder about it?
(05-15-2017, 03:13 PM)BigNateCrist Wrote: I am sure it would be used more if folks knew about it. Is there a broadcast reminder about it?

The plugin seems to be all-good now. It's not utilized to it's full potential, but will more, as we grow.

A broadcast reminder is a great idea!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]