• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HumanLunchMeat's Staff Application
IGN: HumanLunchMeat

Hello! 
My name is Dandy. I'm 19-years-old, and I'm currently studying for my Bachelor of Music degree.
I'm pretty bad at talking about myself, but let's get right to it!
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

What are you passionate about?
Hoo, boy. Let's see. I'm pretty passionate about music, I'd hope that that would be obvious. I also thoroughly enjoy writing- especially fictitious pieces. As a gay man, I'm also passionate about human rights, but I'm not overly sensitive about a lot of it. Don't worry; I won't flip if you call someone a queer as a term of endearment. We do it too ;-)
I also really fucking love space, bears, cats, and 80's aesthetics.

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod?
I for sure know that I can bring humor to our community. I lack the ability to be mean, or so I've been told, and I feel that I get along with almost everybody. I can bring a new perspective on things, a powerful mind to help sort out and underlying problems among the community, and I can most definitely bring the ability to make someone smile.

Why do you want to be part of staff?
I'd like to be a part of the wonderful staff of OtterCraft because I love helping players enjoy their time spent with us. Whether Minecraft is a mental break or something to kill time with, I take it upon myself to make the community enjoy themselves while playing. I'd like to be a part of staff to assist those in need, and to keep the energy high and the moods happy.

What are the times you are usually online?
I am usually online nearly every day after three in the afternoon(central-standard time). On the weekends it varies, depending on if I have to put on my adult pants and do real life things. Usually, however, I always have access to a mobile device, and therefore can be directly connected to the server's chat whenever I am needed. 

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Oh honey. Since the beginning of time.

Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience?
Yes! I am currently a staff member on BuildersUnite, a creative server, and I have been for nearly two years now. I'm not very good using the console or anything regarding installing or fixing plugins, but I know how to use the commands and such to sort out perms, groups, etc. I'm slowly learning how to use console, but I would not trust myself with it just yet. I'm always willing to learn ;-)

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
Thank you for your time in reading this! I hope I have qualities that you are looking for.
You can contact me on Discord (sleepyplantdad#6442) or by e-mail if you have any questions!