2 28.57%
No, I don't want it enabled.
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep-Inventory
Keep-Inventory, is an option both WorldGuard, and Vanilla server properties have. This setting allows you to keep your inventory, and not drop your items upon death(yes, this includes lava).

I've noticed that with our new high playercounts, dragon fights can lead to a lot of conflict, due to players picking up other players items. Since then, I've enabled Keep-Inventory in the End. After doing so, I had though, why not enable it globally?

What do you guys think?
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
Nah, takes some of the fun away! It's annoying af to loose all your high-end gear, but it gives the player some more to do! Just my view on it
(07-01-2017, 12:49 PM)Demendius Wrote: Nah, takes some of the fun away! It's annoying af to loose all your high-end gear, but it gives the player some more to do! Just my view on it

I am curious, and this is off topic. Is your profile picture a bunny wearing glasses, DemenDius? Big Grin
(07-01-2017, 06:41 PM)TheChemicalSky Wrote: I am curious, and this is off topic. Is your profile picture a bunny wearing glasses, DemenDius? Big Grin

I can't hide anything from you, can i?  Tongue