• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kingston's Ban Appeal for Theft
Hello! My IGN is Kingston, I am 18, and I have been on the server for roughly a week. When I tried to log on it said "Reason: Theft".

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to provide screenshots/logs to prove that I didn't steal.

Along with the case of screenshots or logs, I don't think there is any way to provide solid evidence that I didn't steal. (The accuser usually provides the evidence..  I'm sure you have evidence, otherwise I wouldn't be banned, but I have not been told what the specific accusation is OR shown any evidence. Making it hard to dispute the claim).

I can however say that if you ask lockhole's guild, they will tell you that I report players when I see them breaking rules, I try to provide for others, and I work hard on the server.

The two rules on the server that have to do with stealing are #5 and #9, I believe. With #5 stating not to steal from other chests even if unprotected, and #9 stating not to steal from farms.

I can safely say that I always replant/breed any time I harvest or kill animals. So I don't think I broke rule #9.

Rule #5 on the other hand is where I may have broken the rules.

If I did steal from someone and simply don't remember, I will happily repay whoever I stole from and apologize.  I would have done so if I was online when my ban happened (I was asleep).  This server has been surprisingly nice (with the exception of recent trouble makers, probably due to summer vacation).  I want to spend my time away from school with a good and fun community, and this server provides that more than I expected a server could.  Please consider allowing me back onto the server. -Kingston
Hello Kingston,

I am the one that banned you temporarily, and since you had multiple previous warnings, I banned you for three days. As for rule number nine, your first warning, killing 34 player owned animals, I issued it, and you didn't breed them back. If you wish for proof of the most recent offence, here you go, https://imgur.com/a/F04s1 .

As for allowing you back on the server, the ban was only temporary and for three days, however I will lower it to one more day, instead of the two days and six hours you have left.
(06-22-2017, 04:45 PM)Eunoiazi Wrote: Hello Kingston,

I am the one that banned you temporarily, and since you had multiple previous warnings, I banned you for three days. As for rule number nine, your first warning, killing 34 player owned animals, I issued it, and you didn't breed them back. If you wish for proof of the most recent offence, here you go, https://imgur.com/a/F04s1 .

As for allowing you back on the server, the ban was only temporary and for three days, however I will lower it to one more day, instead of the two days and six hours you have left.

I was not aware that I even had multiple warning? I assumed if I had any it would tell when I logged onto the server.
  Perhaps we were moving the animals to another location in the village and therefore I killed them without breeding? As for the enchanted books... it said to pay for diamonds in the chests for the books. I did so. How is that stealing?

I'm not trying to argue if you have proof, but that doesn't really make sense to me.

Edit: If this stuff is really against the rules I will try my best to avoid killing any animals other than ones people specifically give me permission to kill, and only taking from chests where the player is online to agree. Rather than them leaving signs. Sorry if I have broken the rules.
It should have said something along the lines of "You have new warnings" or something. As for the enchanted books, I've checked on it, and I apologise, it wasn't showing you added diamonds. Due to this recent news, I'll remove the ban and warning, I apologise for this inconvenience.
Thread Closed.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]