• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mod
Hi my name is Joah James I am 14, I am a Youuber/Streamerim not very big but plan to be, I don't have a job atm but during the summer i work at a electronic store, I am passionate about how i am able to help people in anyway I can.I plan on helping you guys grow in anyway i can im also really good at building and i will do anything i can to help u guys or people on the server.  I want to be part of ur staff so i can help u guys and the memebers in anyway Because I love This server this is the one server i found that i enjoy enough to be on every day.                                  Im usually online on weekends and towards the night usually when Sid_Engel is on.                                                                                                                                                                     I have been playing minecraft for about 7 years now I started out on Xbox 360 for 2 years then for 5 years on pc. I am Admin and mod on 4 other servers but i didn't like the way i became mod/ admin so i top playing on the server but this server i will play no matter what.                                                                                                                                                                              I hope u guys accept me if not i understand I wish all of us the best of luck with the server.                                                                                                                                                         P.S I am the King of all Nerds hahahahahaaaaa!!!!
Nice Application, I wish u good luck Big Grin