• 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Mod Application
Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?
Hey there, my name is Michael, and I'm a 16 year old girl from California. I don't really do much, most of my life is spent at school or on a computer. I'm passionate about video games, namely Overwatch and Minecraft, and computer science.

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)?
During this school year my classes are very easy so I don't get much homework, nor do I have a job at the moment. As such I have quite a bit of free time on my hands, and I'm usually online late at night. What I'm getting at is that I feel I could be there to help out the other night people when the other staff are either asleep or busy.

Why do you want to be part of staff?
I don't really have any other reasons besides being online late at night. I just like being part of the staff of servers and helping people out.

What are the times you are usually online?
I'm usually online from the the afternoon until midnight. Although if I'm not on the server during this time you can hit me up on discord and I'll be there asap.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)?
I have been playing Minecraft since June of 2011, starting with the version Minecraft Beta 1.6.6. I definitely have experience being both a mod and an admin on many servers, although this was back in 2012, so I may not know any of the new fangled plugins nor how to use them.

---------------------

I hope you will choose to accept my mod application, and even if you don't, I'm still glad you took it into consideration. Thanks!
I believe you can make a good staff member, you're active, nice, and have brought me no problems, so I support your application.

Thank you for your time and your application.