• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moderator Application
Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?-- 
My name is Dylan, I am 15 from the small state of Rhode Island. I enjoy a wide variety of games including: sports games, horror games, FPS, etc. But I especially enjoy free roam games (like minecraft) where you are free to do whatever you wish. Although I am passionate about video games I also like a lot of sports, which may hinder my ability to be active in the fall and winter.

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)?--
As a moderator I would hope to be an active part of the server community by helping people with building projects, providing people with materials, and maintaining the peaceful, friendly atmosphere of the server. As a moderator I would try to help get more people acquainted with the server and help it to grow. Helping people out can give them a sense of belonging and I hope to help more and more people settle and become recurring players on the server.

Why do you want to be part of staff?--
I would like to be part of the staff because I want everybody on the server to feel welcome and comfortable, without fighting, racism, bullying, and overall unacceptable behavior whether in words or actions. I would try my best to reason with 
everybody, keep the server peaceful and carefree and only ban when it is absolutely necessary. It bothers me when people have nothing better to do than put others down and destroy other people's hard work, so I hope to be able to keep people like them out of the server and keep all players happy.

What are the times you are usually online?--
My timezone is EST and I am usually on a lot on the weekends. During the week, I try my best to get on whenever I can but it can be hard with homework and after-school activities. Most Fridays and Saturdays I will stay on until 12:00 EST and sometimes later. Weekdays I can stay on until about 9:30 EST because my parents are very strict about my schoolwork.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)?--
I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years now, I started a few updates before horses. I stopped playing for a year maybe but this server has helped me get back into it (partly because of the no pvp, I'm bad at that stuff.) I co-owned a server with a friend for a couple years but it has since been shut down because he no longer plays minecraft. I was also staff on another survival server a few years back and had also donated 50$ to that server but it has also been closed for financial reasons. I ran a CS:GO server for a few months but I have closed it because my internet has progressively worsened. Although I am not very knowledgeable about installing plugins, I am actually experienced with most of the plugins installed on the server.

Here is some more information in case it is helpful--
Ways to contact me-  Skype, Twitter, email and Discord~Whiggle (sorry about Skype/twitter/email I don't want to disclose those here for privacy reasons but ask and I can tell privately)
I am VIP+ on the server and I know that it does not help for staff purposes but I figure it could help for other things
My IGN is CAPTAINFRECKLZ (I plan on changing it to “Whiggle”, which is my name on most things, but for now that is my username)

Thank you for your consideration! ~Dylan
Thank you for your submission Dylan,

we will for sure come back to this, later down the road.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
(03-09-2017, 05:53 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: Thank you for your submission Dylan,

we will for sure come back to this, later down the road.

Thanks for your consideration Sid!