• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Moderator Staff Application
What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?
My nickname is "Queen", but I'd rather not say my real name, as it's pretty hard to pronounce. Tongue I'm pretty passionate about helping any server in particular, in Minecraft because I feel rather guilty that I ruined someone's money, because I wasn't first of all loyal to them, and second of all, committed. All in all, I'm pretty passionate, about helping other Minecraft servers for the better, and also my grades, friends, and YouTube.

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)?

*Welcome newcomers onto the server

*Restrict profanity and take immediate action if someone hacks, and report it.
* Try to resolve conflicts, if they do break out
*Limit fights as best as I can
*Be very active on forums, and engaging with the community
*Being active in-game and helping out the community, as well as interacting with them
*Attend all staff-meetings and help out staff as best as I can
*Stay active on the staff platforms that are used so that I can keep updated on what's happening (Platforms such as Skype, Discord, TS)
*Monitor players as frequently as I can
*And lastly, the most important rule of all, commit my time to help this server, and to be a better place for those who need to have a good time, no matter if I get chosen, it is my duty to help people.

Why do you want to be part of staff?

There are a couple of reasons that I would like to express on why you should choose me as staff over somebody else. I will get more in-detailed about these reasons.

1) In life, my one goal that I would like to attain is to impact something. Anything. I would love to make a difference to OtterCraft, by doing something authentically unique, diverse, and impactful (in a beneficial way) towards OtterCraft. Now, this server is already huge, in terms of player count, but it is possibly to make this server even bigger. I can strengthen the community, as a whole, I can respect people's decision and be understanding towards the community. I, to summarize what I am trying to say here, would want to make an impact on this server, by making the community on OtterCraft better, by respecting one another, and creating some sort of "family,". I can make this happen if you do indeed choose me as becoming part of the staff team, on OtterCraft.

2) I am worth-ethically benefical towards the staff team of OtterCraft. If anyone does not want my assistance with any duties that they have, then either I will be on the server, or be on Forums, responding and interacting to the community as that is my goal to be attained during my time OtterCraft. I will always provide help, and ask of any assistance in-game and towards staff, because I feel that it is my duty to help people, hence my title, "Moderator." I will complete any tasks on OtterCraft, that are assigned to me, and attend staff meetings, willingly, and accordingly. I will participate and interact with the staff team and in the community, while other staff applicants, I feel do not have that ability to do so.

3) The staff role that I will (if chosen) attain, will not be something to be joked around with. I will take this seriously, keep in mind. And, I will never abuse my powers as staff, because of a serious offense towards the community of OtterCraft. I will not brag, or be rude towards my role of staff. I will instead take this as a job, and a responsibility at the same time. I will do my job, as it is instructed, exemplary, and qualitatively. I feel that some people that apply for staff can't really bring this to the staff team, and this is what I will do, as my role on the staff team, and what I can do towards the staff team, that other people can't do.

What are the times you are usually online?

I am active, during my timezone from 6:00PM-10:00PM typically. Despite the usual extracurricular activities that I do in school, and the homework, I usually can be on OtterCraft 2-3 hours a day EST. However, I will increase my time spent on the server, as my exams and the end of the school year approaches.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)?

I have played Minecraft since February the 14th 2013 so that's 4 years. I do infact have experience with server moderation/administration experience but sadly not non Minecraft.
queenfactions.fluctis.com ~ I was Administrator on that server. My main role on that server was to manage the forums and to make sure that the server was going as accordingly to how the owner wanted it to be.

wrigleypvp.cf ~ I was a Co-Owner, and I helped to develop the server, and recruit other staff members. I was also responsible to add on to the server in terms of building hubs, spawns, and configuring programs/settings with /PEX and console, (which I do indeed have experience with)

play.apolloreve.com~ I was an Administrator on that server and my duty was to test out all the configurations, and report any glitches to any staff higher above me. I also helped out new players when the server, when they joined.

167.114.64.62:25576 ~ I was a Helper on that server. I (as intended by my role name) helped people out, while moderating chat, and communicating to people, when they have any questions or privately PM'ed me.

A little bit about myself
I am a 13 year old female teenager, in the 8th grade. My hobbies are to play Minecraft, read, create builds online, and code. I also do like to hang out with friends, and I do indeed play an instrument, the guitar. From time to time, I do draw, but I'm not very good at it. I do like to listen to music, preferably electro, or pop. I do above average in school but not excellent, meaning I do attain all A's, but they are not very high percentages (borderline A's). However, I do my homework, and I do exemplary on tests. My favorite color is blue, and my favorite subject in school is Social Studies. I like cars, I've always had a shock for it, my favorite car as of now is a Tesla D 90. One of my favorite things to do when I'm sad is to binge watch "The Office" because it makes me laugh and take my mind off of things. I play Tennis, Ping-Pong, and Billiards (pool) in my spare time. When I am older, I would like to attend Chapel Hill or NYU (yes I know that these are very good colleges to get into, but I am willing to put my effort into going into those schools) I feel that, that is all to give a basic description about myself, and thanks for taking the time to read this application.