• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need new admin/mods
I feel that as this server grows its going to need more people to help maintain the server and weed out those that are taking up valuable space on the server. A few players and myself feel that some admin/mods arent doing their job to their full potential, letting to many things slide or not using proper punishment for those who just shouldnt be on the server. Can there be a system that we can maybe vote on new admin.mods?
(05-06-2017, 11:13 PM)LEXI0214 Wrote: I feel that as this server grows its going to need more people to help maintain the server and weed out those that are taking up valuable space on the server. A few players and myself feel that some admin/mods arent doing their job to their full potential, letting to many things slide or not using proper punishment for those who just shouldnt be on the server. Can there be a system that we can maybe vote on new admin.mods?

I feel the same way. I feel as though some people aren't using their jobs to the full potential. This isn't me trying to say they're doing their jobs incorrectly, just me simply saying that if someone is doing something wrong they shouldn't be let off so easily. Another thing, a lot of our mods and admins aren't as active anymore. Which is fine, we all have lives, and some may even be still in school, but the server is growing fast. Having only a few staff members as our numbers grow, and more people think they can get away with things won't work.
We understand how you feel with the staff, and as such we have promoted Thunder/GwentPolice to moderator, and iFlyyy/Kidd_Seth to admin so that they too can make a difference. If you feel that some of the staff are performing sub-optimally please do inform us who and why, and we will look into the matter further. We too want a server that can be played on with the feeling that if something is wrong, it will be fixed. Thank you for your feedback,

Djinadoirahm
I feel we have solved this problem, with the re-work of our staff team.

Thread closed.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]