• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
OLD INTRODUCTORY THREAD
Howdy all, 
I'm Sid, as many of you know.

I figured I would make this post, to get people talking.

I'm a geeky Senior with too much time on his hands.
I love lifting weights, mountain biking, and learning more nerdy things.

I've been in love with web and graphic design since the age of twelve, and still learning more and more about.
Also, I have been playing minecraft since 1.6 beta, not sure about you guys...

Who are you?
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
Hey,
I'm Inxidious, I could be known as Tsunie or Bailey.

I really enjoy building projects in Minecraft and helping players on the server. I hate being solo, so I will always send a teleport request to everyone at some point.

I'm a lazy sophomore that plays CS:GO, and League of Legends.
I usually hang out with college friends and venturing out to Korean BBQs.

I've had a passion for video games and computer hardware since the first time I've touched a computer.
I love being active with friends, especially running and doing stunts. I've been playing Minecraft for years, but I've only recently gotten back into it.
Hey I'm Rivzz, or Michael!

I've been playing Minecraft since around 1.3.2, and I've really done much else game wise.

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm taking multiple web design and JavaScript classes! I will likely becoming a computer science major in college.

I live in Baltimore Maryland, and I've been here for almost 7 years (I moved from California).

I'm pretty open to anything, and if you've ever got a code error contact me Tongue!
Hello! my name is AG100 some call me Ag.

I have been playing Minecraft for a few years I think I joined on 1.6 or 1.7

I also play lotro (lord of the rings online).

I have loved playing video games my whole life but within a few years I have gotten more into it.

I am homeschooled and love hanging with my friends.
Zetsuuga "Zetsu" Majewski.

I go by Priest_Zetsu because my original account was hacked and sold off to some random. The Priest prefix is there because one time I made a Golden Hoe which was unbreakable, no matter how much I used it. Everyone on my server went nuts and worshiped the Hoe.

I live in a village of a town in Mid-West Canada and work in a General Store on meat that farmers bring me and cereal that the trucks bring me.
Spent my middle school years skipping the first half of the day to watch anime. Spent my high school years being sad.
Grinding for a Psychology Major.

Eight years deep into Martial Arts, now a drop out due to repeated foot surgeries. Dodgy  Half-decent Table Tennis player.

Competitive, tournament-attending Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pokemon (RU/UU Tier Singles), Yu-Gi-Oh TCG player.
I have 3000+ hours banked in League of Legends.
Name a competitive video game, I've played it.

I only play Minecraft for a month at a time each year, typically. Played for 72 hours straight once. Ran a relatively successful Minecraft server in the past.
Made first account in 1.7.2 Beta. Late-Bloomer because I was busy with Lua-Scripts in Roblox (feelsgoodman).

Not a furry though.
IGN: Priest_Zetsu ~ Praise Thee, Golden Hoe!
Hi Im Ezikio, 

Im a cool guy, unless you not my mom in which case you probably already hate me, Red stone is pretty cool, stuff like that.

I play CS:GO and LoL not great at either but i enjoy them, also minecraft 1.5k hours in CS:GO at least and like 700 in league

Video games are fucking sick and so are computer, I built my computer, it was pretty lit, except the cpu fan, that shit took forever ngl.
Also volleyball is pretty sick

Also anybody who reply to this thread in the next 48 hours hmu on the server and ill give ya 15 diamonds  Heart

Also been playing this game since Infdev so you could say i have been playing for a while.
Vapples here,

Currently a Junior.

I enjoy MC and many other games including Terraria, Gmod, etc. I've been playing MC since 1.4.6 (Dec. 24, 2012)

Band is a hobby of mine, been in it since 5th grade.

I enjoy leadership roles and dealing with data.

Hit me up on steam: Vappaloo - Send me a message with your MC ign and that you are from here.

Thanks for your time!
Hey, I'm Robin.

I'm a 17 year old guy from the Netherlands, and I'll be starting a degree in Biomedical laboratory studies next year. 
My main hobby other than playing video games is music, I play the guitar mainly, but I also dabble around in bass, violin, ukulele, and piano.
I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, on one server which I've spent hours on every single day. That server went down, and with that, my interest in the game kind of vanished. Coming back to minecraft now, years later, on another PvE server with a fun community really takes me back to 2012.

I play a lot of games other than minecraft too, like LoL, Gmod, Don't Starve, Osu!, and so on.

Feel free to send me a message anytime if you need help, or just want to chat!
[quote pid='2' dateline='1485792968']
Hi, I'm Ben
I'm the awkward half way point between a grizzled outdoorsmen and an absolute nerd

At this point I mainly play Minecraft to relax and for the social aspect, for the more egdy PVP stuff I stick to Insurgency or chivalry: Medieval Warfare   

apart from gaming I'm a huge movie buff and big fan of directors like Spielberg, Tarentino and Edgar Wright.
I'm also in the process of getting good at archery and fixing up and collecting vintage knives

[/quote]
i'm Chris,
i'm 31 and live in washington.

been playing minecraft since right after the first update came out. got hooked on it and just never left the game. i play other games, (many others), and Ziosuna, no numbers or other bs attached, just Ziosuna, has always been my tag. so if you spot me somewhere else say hi. Last 3 servers i played on i've specialized in city/empire building as a minor RP touch for fun and will continue to do so here. not known for massive singular builds but when i do i go all out.

as for life offline and away from games, i love movies and have thus far collected about 500 dvd/blue rays alone and work in the hotel industry. was formerly into weightlifting and martial arts but since i busted my back activities like that are, well they hurt, and not in a good way. so instead i picked up pen and paper and draw, write, cook, anything to keep my mind busy.

if you got any questions feel free to ask.