• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Aplication
My name is LyraTheEspeonX3 or my real name is Shelby M'Lynn

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod and why do you want to be part of staff?: Well I have noticed a major amount of new players joining and noticed a lot of players getting griefed so I want to help fix that problem and ill learn to handle situations calmly and figure it out if not I will notify other staff on discord or any other chatting device and keep our community friendly and peaceful with that said our community is beautiful and growing and the chaos just needs to be maintained and everyone will have a great time.

What are the times you are usually online?: The Times I am usually are on is during the summer (12:00am eastern time zone) to usually late as midnight. Now when school comes up it will probably not be able till (4:00pm-6:00pm eastern time zone) after school hours.

Now I have been playing Minecraft since 2011 and yes I have been a Mod before on this Minecraft Server called Shadow Nova but it closed down due to the owner passing away due to Lung Cancer and its been hard because that was also my first server and Sid I would love to be your friend as well. 

TAKE NOTE: I will prove myself to be worthy of staff and this application doesn't have to be seen till later