• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff Application.
Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about? = Jayo/BTLteamTNT.
I Play Minecraft, Mainly ottercraft xD. I'm Passionate about School, Ottercraft, My Server, And Some Other Things That I would like to keep private =)

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)? = Being An Active Staff Member. Help People Build Houses And Get Materials. Keep out dem' Baddies

Why do you want to be part of staff? = Because I was one of the first players after the release. I've watched the server grow and I would like to help it =)

What are the times you are usually online? = Around 8 hours a day.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)? = 
Yes. I've been Mod on a lot of places, including Mineplex. And I currently am running 2 servers. I also am a plugin dev... im not the best at that though. Smile                         
I believe you can make a good staff member, you are quite active, you've been on the server since it basically started, have brought me no problems, and are personable, I support your application.

Thank you for your time, and your application.
I agree, you have been around for a long time now, and from what I can tell, care about the future of the server.

That's the 2/3 votes you needed Smile.

Congratulations!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]