• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff Application
Hello, My name is Bailey, and at the age of 17. Currently, I am a student, Asian culture performer, and an enthusiast gamer. I prefer competitive games, such as League of Legends and Counter-Strike Global Offensive. In fact, I am a substitute player for the official League of Legends competitive team for the university UTA (University of Texas, Arlington). I am passionate about helping others and being around to know everyone.  

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod?
As a regular player and a moderator, I can bring an enjoyable experience to the players of Ottercraft. In my morals of maintaining order, I am logical and use already put evidence within the server. I prefer to approach issues in a neutral state no matter what. As a moderator, I can use my powers to help fill in the gaps within the times of different moderators and staff members.

Why do you want to be part of the staff?
I want to be part of the staff as a moderator because I want to see a community in which I've loved and cherish to continue to be enjoyable to others as I have enjoyed it. Not only this, but I want to help solve conflicts that happen on the server rather than watch other players argue to no solution.  

What are the times you are usually online?
The times I am usually online are after 3 PM, this is because of school. On weekends, I usually am online after 11 AM. My online hours vary from an hour to almost 12 hours.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)?
I have been playing Minecraft after its release from beta. I have had adminstration with servers in my years. I was the developer and co-owner of a server of my fellow friend, we maintained the server for about a year until its permanent closure. Not only this, but many more administrator positions before.

IGN -Inxidious

Age -17.

Timezone – Central Time (CT).

The position you are applying for - Moderator.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - No.

How long have you been playing on the server? - From now, a couple of months.

Where are you most active on the server? - The community I co-founded.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - about one to 12 hours a day.

Have you donated? If so, when? - I have not donated.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them?- Be patient and assert full seriousness. 

Do you have Skype? - I do, but nowadays I use Discord. @Stress

Are you able to record? - Yes.

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, etc.) - Yes, but only from AP CSP class and personal tinkering. 

How did you find this server? - PMC.

Thank you.

Inxidious
Awesome application.

I think we are going to wait a little bit, before taking on another staff member, but you are definitely a possible pick for our next swoop.

Thanks!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
Good job Baily!
[Image: Screenshot_2017_03_07_at_2_28_09_PM_Edited_1.png]