• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application.
Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?
Hey all, My name is Taylor im 16 years old  my in game name is timelapzz, but i use the nickname Ezikio. I have been playing minecraft since indev so for a while now, i don't do much, most school games and volleyball. Id say i'm pretty passionate about volleyball and video games. And i mean ottercraft is pretty cool as well.

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod?
I probably don't have the best reputation as someone helpfull, but i am, i enjoy helping them, if people need resources they need not worry as i have many. I enjoy helping people with building, although i'm not great at thinking of a design. And just generally answering people's questions about the server and its rules.

Why do you want to be part of staff?
I'd like to be a part of staff because i honestly want to see this server succeed, i'm not saying me being a mod is necessary for the server success but i would love to help it reach that success.  

What times are you usually online?
Im get off school at 3:04 CST UTC/GMT -6 hours and then head to bed around 10:30 or 11 I can usually fit 3 or 4 hours of minecraft in their if i want to.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)?
I have been playing minecraft since the release of indev, so since 2009, or 8 years. I have been the admin/mod of 3 or 4 semi big minecraft servers in my past. I moderates a small scale TTT server in the past but that's about it.

Okay i am stealing this bit from Indixious because i think it is an excellent idea(I'm stealing the questions not the answers obviously.)
IGN - Timelapzz

AGE - 16

Timezone - Central Standard Time

The position you are applying - Moderator

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - No

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Yes i have, and i don't have anything to hide, http://mcbans.com/player/27946778/bans/

How long have you been playing on the server? - A couple months now.

Where are you most active on the server? - Hanging around my house or helping other people.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 2-5 all depends on the day.

Have you donated? If so, when? - Yes i have donated, i have got my self VIP+ and have bought 4 or 5 other vip's for other people. 

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - You wanna be serious, but also understand that they are young and may not understand.
Do you have Skype? - Yes but i usually use Discord.

Are you able to record? - Yes.

do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, etc.) - Not really, a bit with Java. 

How did you find this server? - My freinds.
Your application format looks great!

This will be a consideration, down the road when we are looking for another member to join the team!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
(03-09-2017, 05:54 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: Your application format looks great!

This will be a consideration, down the road when we are looking for another member to join the team!

Awesome, Thank you for considering me