• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
     My name is Shyanne and my username is whiimsicott, but I can be called whiim for short. (Infact most of my usernames across the internet are some form of whiimsicott.) I'm 20 years old, and I live on my own in Florida. I work in Customer Service; fixing issues, providing care, and working my hardest to make the proper parties satisfied.

If there's one thing I'm good at in my job it's making things right, whether I do it myself preferably or have to result to a higher power, I always get the job done and make sure the customer is satisfied, and I believe I can bring that to the table here. I do believe in fairness and I hold no bias when it comes to achieving that fairness.

I want to be a part of the staff because I really do plan on being a long time member on this server. I want to help others and send a sort of message to potential spoilers of one of the best servers I have ever been apart of. I may not be the best builder but I want to be able to protect the people who are here for a good time, who follow the rules and cause no trouble. I have no tolerance for those who steal, grief, bully, or spam.

I'm usually online before 12pm est and after 11pm est on days that I have to work. However on my off days I can be online from the time I wake up, usually 10-11am est to whenever I go to bed 2-3am est. I'm trying to be online more steadily.

I've been playing Minecraft since 2014, I had to leave behind my first account on my last computer because I never switched from the classic Minecraft account to the Mojang account and had no idea how to recover, I used to spend a lot of time in creative but have grown fond of survival and all it's quirks, such as dying. I did admin for a friend's creative server back in my early days on Minecraft, however I will mention that since it was just friends I knew personally from school and such there was never really a problem.

Thank you for your consideration,

Shyanne (whiimsicott)
This application looks great, thank you for submitting.

We will return to this later down the road, when we pick our next staff member.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]