• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terraria
Everyone knows about Minecraft, but who here plays Terraria?

What platforms, if any, do you play?

Do you play with mods (PC)?

How far have you gotten?

What is your level of satisfaction with the game?

Feel free to leave screenshots! Smile

I personally have played on PC, Console (Xbox and Playstation), and ios. 

I do not play with mods as modding is a turd due to the lack of a steam workshop. Tongue

Golem is shown by my steam progress, but I have gotten much farther.

I very much love the game and will continue to play it. It's 2D side-scroller, pixelated style captured my interest with its cool art style and ability to be a platformer in addition to a limited open world exploration game. The numerous items, armours, weapons, blocks, etc. provide nonstop wonder and fun for hours to come. The game often arouses a chuckle from within you. You don't expect it either from a game that seems to deal less with the comical side, at first. 

I overall recommend anyone to try it out. You just might like it!

Currently $10 on steam. What a steal!

I remember playing an illegal copy of terraria way back in the day. But, I never really got into it. Maybe I should try it out again, it's been a long time, and looks pretty fun.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
(02-18-2017, 04:33 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: I remember playing an illegal copy of terraria way back in the day. But, I never really got into it. Maybe I should try it out again, it's been a long time, and looks pretty fun.

It is quite fun. The developers are still updating the game; they recently did a crossover with Dungeon Defenders 2, adding new content and yet another event. Ten dollars on steam is more than just a steal.