• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warnings appear blank
Hey! Just wanted to report that any time I've been given a warning, when I log on it just appears as "You have new warnings:" or something similar. It doesn't actually list the warnings.

It's necessary for people to know what they're warned for, because if they aren't they could continue to break the rules while being completely unaware that they are even doing so.
(07-01-2017, 02:55 PM)Kingston Wrote: Hey! Just wanted to report that any time I've been given a warning, when I log on it just appears as "You have new warnings:" or something similar. It doesn't actually list the warnings.

It's necessary for people to know what they're warned for, because if they aren't they could continue to break the rules while being completely unaware that they are even doing so.

I believe you may have been accidentally warned, then the warn was deleted. I just checked your warnings, and it found nothing.

However, thanks for reporting(even though it's nothing), good to have people finding bugs and whatnot.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
I warned him! after a long discussion about the warning we came to an agreement that it was an misunderstanding, and i removed it! Although, he made me aware that he couldn't see it though. I told him to post it in the forums
Awesome, glad everything was resolved.

It seems the issue is caused when someone is given a warning, and the warning is removed.

It does not damage, and isn't much of a big deal, so I don't think we need to do anything about it.

Thanks, Thread Closed!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]