• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wattori, Who, where and what
Hey guys! My name is Deven, I go by Wattori on the server. I am 22 years old and I work for Sheraton Hotel and resort in Sioux Falls SD, I've been with this company for 3 years come June and have moved up from guest service representative to Evening/Overnight Front office manager. I haven't played Minecraft for quite a few years now since around 2014 and just kinda getting back into it. I remember getting this game back in early 2010 where there was only a handful of actual blocks to use, safe to say building has come a long way.  
   In the summer I work on my inlaws farm driving rig and running tractor in the field, Ive been doing that for 2 years now and I really enjoy it. I also enjoy building Gunpla (Gundam Plastic Models) I've been building those since 2015 and have amassed a collection of a few hundred of them. I enjoy detail work always have. added that extra detail to something is what I strive for whether for work or pleasure. 
    My normal hours for playing on OtterCraft are early evening to overnight so I probably will never see alot of you but if we do cross paths I'm always willing to help. Lets enjoy the game together!!!!
`WATTORI
Yay! Hello!
(02-17-2018, 06:45 PM)Jingle535 Wrote: Yay! Hello!
Hello! Good to meet you. Hope we get along! Smile
`WATTORI