• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application - ZeroKonD (aka Zee)
Information 
Summary:

Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?
  • My name is Daniel, I work at an animal park run by the government and I'm passionate about games and programming in certain areas.
What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)?
  • As I recently been done with school, so have I gotten much more free time, which contributes to me being able to be online and active very often on the server which in time give me the position to be of help when another staff member isn't on.
Why do you want to be part of staff?
  • I really enjoy playing on the server with the friendly and helpful community which gives me the motivation to give back in the form of helping them with various problems that may be a normal player doesn't have access to.
What are the times you are usually online?
  • I'm usually online around 11:00 to 20:00 (if not longer) depending if I don't have other things to do to have a functional life on a certain day.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)?
  • I have been a Minecraft player since the middle of the beta phase of the game, but have been on and off because of school and work, which is also the reason why I might have been a moderator or admin on other servers, but not for very long. Which all that have changed now that I have finished school and gotten my degree.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my name is Daniel (Aka ZeroKonD or Zee). I'm 23 years of age in the upcoming summer (2019) and I work in the government animal park that is located in my current city I live in. I have currently been a Minecraft player since in the middle of the beta phase and been on and off for some years, but now that I'm finished with my education of IT programming and HTML5 making so have I been having much more free time to do what I love, playing games

I have had other positions on my friend's servers and other servers where I have been sort of an information/helping moderator or admin. To add so have I also been an admin and/or moderator in several chat groups. But that hasn't lasted long because of my work schedule and school at the time. Which is why it's different this time when I have much more free time where I don't need to study or go to classes. A part of why I want to be a part of the staff is that I like the server, and I like to help people. The times that I am usually online is mostly between 11:00 to 20:00 (depending if I don't have other things to do on that day or something else). I have been an active member since the beginning of last years December until now and have gotten acquainted with most staff and people that play on the server. Which is why I have also seen most times that when a moderator or admin isn't online there have been instances where people have been asking for one because they need help with some various task like someone have griefed or other odd situations. I hope this was enough for a written application if there are any more questions so is there no harm to ask me. 

- Zee
Thanks for your application, we will be sure to keep you in mind moving into 1.14.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
(07-24-2019, 11:10 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: Thanks for your application, we will be sure to keep you in mind moving into 1.14.
Hello, I saw the message on the discord server for staff applications, was wondering if this is still enough, as not much have changed since when I wrote it, or if I have to apply again. Either way, so am I available and have been since I applied so just message me if it interests you. 

- Sincere, Dan (ZeroKonD/Zee)
(08-11-2019, 04:32 PM)ZeroKonD Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 11:10 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: Thanks for your application, we will be sure to keep you in mind moving into 1.14.
Hello, I saw the message on the discord server for staff applications, was wondering if this is still enough, as not much have changed since when I wrote it, or if I have to apply again. Either way, so am I available and have been since I applied so just message me if it interests you. 

- Sincere, Dan (ZeroKonD/Zee)

This application is perfect, no need to update it.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]