• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MrRainbow/Adrien Staff Application.
Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about? Hello my name is Adrien/MrRainbow/PsychoManiac911. At the moment I don't really do anything but what I am passionate about is being a Gamer and a Youtuber for a job.

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)? I will Bring respect and Kindness to Otter Craft. I will start of Warning people and Mabye muting them if they do anything bad.

Why do you want to be part of staff? I want to be part of staff Because I want to help keep out  the trolls that think that Otter Craft is a small server, and they might think that they can refuse to listen to the rules, I will enforce the rules on them and make sure they don't do something against the rules. I also want to be a staff member to make the server a more nice place (its already pretty nice).

What are the times you are usually online? On weekdays about 4:00 - 6:00. on week ends about 8:00 - 1:00 ⇽ Break then to about 6:00.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)? I have been playing Minecraft since about 2013, Yes I have been a moderator on a different server and a different platform.

-Sincerely MrRainbow/Adrien/PsychoManiac911.