• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Permanent Ban
I doubt the appeal will be lifted, but I am deeply sorry for the store theft. I was unaware that I was given a warning the first time around and if I had known about it, I would have returned what I took. I would like to give back what I took if the appeal is lifted. Since a permanent ban is never really lifted and my time on Otter is done, I would like to thank you for giving me such a wonderful server with great people. It's brought me great joy these past weeks. I hope you all have a wonderful day. -Gymmy
106 hours since you stole some of this stuff. It's not that long ago. Had it been 300 or 700, then I would've told you that there's a big chance you can get unbanned because it would be your only offence, and you havn't done anything since.

How can you assure that you won't do anything like it again?

And where else have you might stolen/griefed?
(02-19-2020, 05:29 AM)Demendius Wrote: 106 hours since you stole some of this stuff. It's not that long ago. Had it been 300 or 700, then I would've told you that there's a big chance you can get unbanned because it would be your only offence, and you havn't done anything since.

To be honest, I wasn't thinking about the consequences at the time and that is on me. I am deeply sorry for what I caused. I can assure you I wouldn't do anything like this again as I have learned my lesson from my actions. Other than the shop, I have not stolen or griefed anybody/anything. Thank you for your time! -Gymmy
(02-19-2020, 12:53 PM)Gymmy Wrote:
(02-19-2020, 05:29 AM)Demendius Wrote: 106 hours since you stole some of this stuff. It's not that long ago. Had it been 300 or 700, then I would've told you that there's a big chance you can get unbanned because it would be your only offence, and you havn't done anything since.

To be honest, I wasn't thinking about the consequences at the time and that is on me. I am deeply sorry for what I caused. I can assure you I wouldn't do anything like this again as I have learned my lesson from my actions. Other than the shop, I have not stolen or griefed anybody/anything. Thank you for your time! -Gymmy
Not thinking about the consequences is just an excuse. You can't tell me you wouldn't think about the consequences when you opened a chest and took stuff that wan't your.

With that said. Any new minor offense and you will receive a permanent ban. You have been unbanned.
(02-19-2020, 06:10 PM)Demendius Wrote:
(02-19-2020, 12:53 PM)Gymmy Wrote:

Not thinking about the consequences is just an excuse. You can't tell me you wouldn't think about the consequences when you opened a chest and took stuff that wan't your.

With that said. Any new minor offense and you will receive a permanent ban. You have been unbanned.
Thank you! I appreciate it. It says I have new warnings, how can I view those?