• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't find where i griefed
I can't find where i griefed, do you have images? the cords are 29 9416. 
I am sorry. The coords I gave for the ban is wrong.

Anyway. Your grief was outside of the current shop region. Inside galaxy_wolf's shop.
You broke an end_crystal. Normally I would not ban for this as it could've been an accident.

But about a month ago I had to rollback that endercrystal 3 times in a week and decided to protect it with barrier blocks so I wouldn't have to deal with it again.

You intentionally circumvented this protection and broke the end crystal. This ban is placed due to you doing it with the clear intention to destroy something.

[Image: RjJQku4.png]
[Image: BXfRIgM.png]
[Image: t7T31p8.png]
[Image: 6n3ciFK.png]
[Image: 14loAiM.png]
I was trying to figure out what it was, since normal players do not have access to barrier blocks. I am sorry for accidentally destroying the end crystal.
(02-19-2020, 11:42 PM)SiIverhawk Wrote: I was trying to figure out what it was, since normal players do not have access to barrier blocks. I am sorry for accidentally destroying the end crystal.
You have been unbanned. I am sorry for banning without questioning you first. Please, next time something like this happens, please contact an admin or staff immediately and tell them you accidentally destroyed something. That way we can avoid this whole misunderstanding.
Thank you for taking the time to read my message Smile