• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AshleyTheGriffon's Application
Question 
  • What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?
    Response: AshleyTheGriffon, also known as Ashley and possess the knowledge of basics of Networking and basics of Photoshop, and website coding(such as PHP, ASP.NET and HTML5 framework) and Networking Security. I am passionate about to help others in need and attend to their need as soon as possible and towards some programming in the form of Web Application Development and also an avid player of games.

• What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)?
    Response: I would help the community to be a much conducive environment and make sure the game experience is fun for everyone and I will attend to reports as soon as I could, and make sure the “griefers” are not going away with their wrongdoings. 

• Why do you want to be part of staff?
    Response:I would like to render more help to the other players in need with problems that a normal player might not be able to , I would help to keep those “griefer” at bay and make sure the rules are adhered to and secondly, but not the least,  I would like to provide my constructive suggestions for the server improvement and of course, to make sure there is someone to look upon for help in need.
  • What are the times you are usually online?
    Response: Weekdays(Monday to Friday), 7 PM to 11 AM and on Sundays,8AM - 11PM, given in the Eastern Standard Time(non-day saving time). 
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)?
    Response: On Minecraft for 2.5 years plus till date, from pocket edition till the current, the Java Edition on my PC and I do have some moderation experience on discord servers, it’s a server which comprises of at least 15 people and I have the experience for at least 1 year and I been appointed as the leader for projects  and Team Discussion in education campus at least twice.
  • Additional Information
    Response: Able to Configure Domain Name System(DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol(DHCP) servers, in Windows and Linux environment and set permissions for stuff in Minecraft or Windows Computers(known as NTFS permissions) and able to do simple Javascript and JQuery and have touch and go knowledge on Accounting learned during my education journey and have basic knowledge of Python and have sufficient knowledge on Programming Languages such as C# and Java and have experience in source code testing and simple debugging.
Overview of responses
============================================================================================

Dear Mr Sid:

After on the server for quite some time now, I feel like to contribute more to the server, hence today’s application. First off, I am AshleyTheGriffon, also known as Ashley and 21 years of age as of the year of 2020. I am currently a student who is studying in the IT related field and have enough knowledge on the basics of Networking and basics of Photoshop, and website coding(such as PHP, ASP.NET) and Networking Security. I am passionate about to help others in need and attend to their need as soon as possible. 

I will maintain a positive mindset to learn more stuff and my possible future responsibilities and work together coherently with the team of staff. By being a mod, I would help the community to be a much conducive environment and make sure the game experience is fun for everyone and I will attend to reports as soon as I could, and make sure the “griefers” are not going away with their wrongdoings

I would like to become stuff is because of several worth mentioning reasons, firstly, I would like to render more help to the other players in need. I would help to keep those “griefer” at bay and make sure the rules are adhered to and secondly, but not the least,  I would like to provide my constructive suggestions for the server improvement and of course, to make sure there is someone to look upon for help in need.

I would be able to be on the weekdays(Monday to Friday), 7 PM to 11 AM and on Sundays,8AM - 11PM, given in the Eastern Standard Time(non-day saving time). 

I have been playing Minecraft for 2.5 years plus till date, from pocket edition till the current, the Java Edition on my PC and I do have some moderation experience on discord servers, it’s a server which comprises of at least 10 people and I have the experience for at least 1 year and I been appointed as the leader for projects in education campus at least twice.

In Addition, I have also learned to configure DNS and DHCP servers and set permissions for stuff in Minecraft or Windows Computers(known as NTFS permissions) and able to do simple Javascript and JQuery.

Yours faithfully,
AshleyTheGriffion(Ashley)