• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal
Howdy, I'm Sin_full

I'm here to appeal for my ban, 
1.) Provide us the reason you were banned for.
I was banned for spamming the report logs and for being annoying, multiple accounts of foul language, disrespect, and disregard for the rules. 

2.) Screenshots or logs if possible
I haven't got any sadly.
3.) Evidence that you are not guilty:
I don't really have any evidence to say I'm not guilty yet, I believe that the ban was a bit of an overkill as I was only trying to make a point of a user bullying me. To put it bluntly, I have had time to think about what I have done that made this happen and has given me the time to also think about what could I do to make sure this wouldn't happen again if I was unbanned on Ottercraft. I would have to stop being an annoyance to users and staff. I'd preferably keep to myself, a bit boring yet I'd still commit to this action in order to show that I am genuinely sorry about the issues and problems that I have caused the server and other players. 

In the end, I am truly sorry even if you don't believe me that's fine. Because you don't have to as you aren't expected to believe what I am saying. The reason why I keep appealing is that I am genuinely sorry about the problems that I caused and promise that I won't do the same stupid shit that I have done on previous accounts. 

Once again, thank you for reading this.

Yours truly Sin
I already denied your appeal. Stop submitting new ones.