0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz unban me
Sad 
hello I really want unbanned to play with my sister she loves playing with meh
here is the reason I think I was reported then banned I looked in a chest then a player destroyed the chest and took it and left
so I could not put anything in it and someone saw it and I think only saw me and the items so said I stole the items but I didn't and I would never break a rule on purpose only by accident as I love the server and its players so I really would like back on if I'm still banned ok Sad  but if I'm back on yay great! Big Grin  I don't even care if u through meh in the court jail for a couple days at least I can still get on thank u - duckiebutt26
(06-08-2017, 05:14 PM)duckiebutt26 Wrote: hello I really want unbanned to play with my sister she loves playing with meh
here is the reason I think I was reported then banned I looked in a chest then a player destroyed the chest and took it and left
so I could not put anything in it and someone saw it and I think only saw me and the items so said I stole the items but I didn't and I would never break a rule on purpose only by accident as I love the server and its players so I really would like back on if I'm still banned ok Sad  but if I'm back on yay great! Big Grin  I don't even care if u through meh in the court jail for a couple days at least I can still get on thank u - duckiebutt26

Looking back at it, your damage wasn't too bad.

Your ban will be changed to a three day temp ban.

Thread Closed.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]