• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Staff & Competent Mods
I have a genuine concern about some of the staff members on this server. I think myself and many other players would have a much better Minecraft experience if, one, we had more staff members to help deal with problems, and two, have more competent mods who don't abuse the title they have or their powers.

I've been muted for asking a simple question, and also warned for 'sassing staff' when I was clearly stating my opinion. I was accused of being rude and then threatened with a temp ban if I kept trying to respond to what I was being asked. I should have the right to be upset at something and not be threatened with a ban when I don't respond to a conversation with open arms and flowers and rainbows. I'm a naturally sassy and blunt person and I don't think I should be punished for that. Sorry that some people take offense to that, but I shouldn't be threatened with a ban because of it.

I don't know how I'm supposed to respect someone with power who doesn't respect the players, and I think that is a problem that needs to be taken into consideration when new staff are being chosen. They need to be able to do their job correctly and efficiently without affecting the playing experience of others.
Thank you for your concern,

Our server has hit a massive boom in population this past month. We are working hard to balance out our staff, and ensure that we have enough to handle reports, and whatnot. I've heard of your situation, and I'm still not entirely sure what went down.

Today had been a bit of a crazy day for everyone, players included... I've chatted with our staff team, and hopefully we can avoid this situation from happening again.

I also apologize. Xikkim(our main admin), has removed the falsely placed warning.

Thank you for being mature, and taking this to the forums.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
(06-24-2017, 04:22 AM)Mickeycricky Wrote: I have a genuine concern about some of the staff members on this server. I think myself and many other players would have a much better Minecraft experience if, one, we had more staff members to help deal with problems, and two, have more competent mods who don't abuse the title they have or their powers.

I've been muted for asking a simple question, and also warned for 'sassing staff' when I was clearly stating my opinion. I was accused of being rude and then threatened with a temp ban if I kept trying to respond to what I was being asked. I should have the right to be upset at something and not be threatened with a ban when I don't respond to a conversation with open arms and flowers and rainbows. I'm a naturally sassy and blunt person and I don't think I should be punished for that. Sorry that some people take offense to that, but I shouldn't be threatened with a ban because of it.

I don't know how I'm supposed to respect someone with power who doesn't respect the players, and I think that is a problem that needs to be taken into consideration when new staff are being chosen. They need to be able to do their job correctly and efficiently without affecting the playing experience of others.
Yes it is very sad that these moderators think their better than the players and use their powers for evil, I was mute 2-3 times in a day for simply stating my opinion and later kicked that day then perm ban. All the things they said in the ban were correct but did not explain the reasons of why I was banned necassarily. Like seriously you need to demote BTL, he was major abusing by banning 8 players he said, and also Zim needs to be dealt with because he tried muting everyone in chat and also muted me 2-3 times and kicked me for  making my voice heard. It's sad but im gonna have to give the server I loved the most a bad rating.
On a similar note regarding moderators, it looks like MTappLe in particular is playing favorites. I usually play really late, like 11pm-2pm, so I'll be posting both dates in case you archive chat logs to later review (like for appeals against kicking or bans).

On Oct. 18/19, there was an ongoing back and forth between a mod and a player for saying 'nibba' as it can be read, and is used just like, the n-word slur. This resulted in them getting warned, and at one point muted, for it and they eventually left because they felt they should be allowed to say whatever they want. I did not think to remember the names as the situation handled itself, but I do know MTappLe was present but not involved with the warnings or muting as they were posted with another name (not Server, but something like that).

Then Oct 19/20, I think just before 1am in particular, NeverRunAway started actually using the n-word - while one case in particular was just him calling a friend 'his n-word', he at least twice just posted a line of chat of the word by itself 10 or 11 times. I personally reported him 3 times when he used the slur in such unwarranted and in response to nothing/nobody, but he never received any warnings nor mutings to stop. Considering the night before and what happened when someone said 'nibba' INSTEAD of the actual slur, the fact nothing happened seems ridiculous.

I do apologize if MTappLe is not actually an admin, tho - I assumed because they're always on, and at one point someone laughed and typed #AppleIsBadMod or something similar. That was shortly after my first reporting of NeverRunAway, and part of the reason I did so at each incident; if he was truly playing favorites and not doing his role because he friend was the issue, I wanted there to be multiple incidents when he did not act on it.
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I've looked at the chat logs, and discussed the situation with him.

If you continue to spot this, please let me know either by PM, email, or Discord.

Thanks!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]