• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griefed.
So I had been unbanned by y'all and by the way thanks again it truly made me happy, but that's not what were talking about. So I logged in just now and went down into the basement to see my room was completely destroyed and when I went outside I could see glass in the water from where my aquarium in my room. Now I know I was banned recently for grief, theft, and multiple warnings, but I didn't steal these items to build my room inside the house me and my roommates share. All the items I used to build the room were in the house chest which only the people who live there could access and take anything they needed. But I really do think it was a player but I am not so sure because, like how i've said before on another post, I've seen admin abuse their powers on this server before. What I am trying to say is I don't know who did it and also it had my chest broken in there, but there has been recently heard of bypassing chest so I dunno who did it, please help!
(06-26-2017, 05:03 AM)Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry_A_Grant Wrote: So I had been unbanned by y'all and by the way thanks again it truly made me happy, but that's not what were talking about. So I logged in just now and went down into the basement to see my room was completely destroyed and when I went outside I could see glass in the water from where my aquarium in my room. Now I know I was banned recently for grief, theft, and multiple warnings, but I didn't steal these items to build my room inside the house me and my roommates share. All the items I used to build the room were in the house chest which only the people who live there could access and take anything they needed. But I really do think it was a player but I am not so sure because, like how i've said before on another post, I've seen admin abuse their powers on this server before. What I am trying to say is I don't know who did it and also it had my chest broken in there, but there has been recently heard of bypassing chest so I dunno who did it, please help!

Sorry to hear!

Please make a report in-game, by using /report "username". The username does not matter, just make the report so we can see what's going on.

Thanks!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]