• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Sky's Refurbished Staff Application ♥
     New IGN: Sprythe Discord: ☾ Sky ☽#0286
  • Introduction Exclamation  
Well, hello there! Sky-again-back with another application, but I'm here to give you an updated version of the last. As you may have already seen I deleted my old application to write this one. Hopefully, I won't disappoint you. Tongue     
  • What Can You Bring to the Community as a Moderator? Big Grin
As a moderator I can bring the community a patient, kind, level-headed, and a very well-rounded mod that the community is looking for. I can answer any questions and new players or regular players may have. I will be quick to help and make sure that the player is left happy and satisfied and that the appropriate punishment was given to those who have disobeyed the rules. I will be an active and responsive mod who shall always stay on their toes. As part of the staff I would treat all players with equal respect as I would want to be treated. I would never leave a project or my job unfinished. 
  • How Often are you on? Huh
I'm usually on in my free time. I try to come on every day for at least a couple hours. The only time I am not on is if I have plans or something has come up and I just don't have the time; but during the time I am on I answer questions from fellow players and try to help everyone who plays as much as I can. I try to do my part for the community no matter how small my actions may be, such as an unofficial walking/talking Ottercraft Encyclopedia, as I have come to know and love many people on the server. 
  • Why Do you Want to be a Staff Member? Cool 
I would like to be a part of staff because I love to help out. I'm usually online when something happens and I can only tell them to do /report and be patient while a staff member comes to help. I want to be able to do more to help the community I'm a part of. I want to help make everyone's experience on the server a good one. I would like to help everyone have a pleasant time on Ottercraft, and to spread a more positive light to new players who are joining the server everyday. I will put over one hundred percent of my work into helping th community of Ottercraft. 
  • Conclusion Tongue
I don't currently have experience with being a staff member for a server before, but I hope you'll give me the opportunity to gain that experience from Ottercraft. I will be a hard-working and dedicated staff member who will always give more than their best. It would mean very much to me if my application was accepted, but if not I'd still like to thank you for considering me and taking the time to read my application. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for Ottercraft and I hope it has a place for me. Thank you. 
~Sincerely, Sky.  Heart

•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•·.·´•   •·.·´`·.·•·.·´`·.·•
[Image: otter_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg]
Congratulations!

Welcome to the staff team. I've sent more information via discord.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]