• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Build Team Application
Hello. My name is Waterhou5e, and I am applying for a spot on the server's build team.

There are several reasons why I'd like to join:

First, the most obvious reason; I love to build. It's been a passion of mine for quite some time now, and I had been involved for years in a building server, before it shut down a few months ago. Since then, I've built quite a few personal projects such as real buildings in Toronto, Northern Virginia, and Las Vegas. Even though I've done these projects, I'd love to build on/for a large server again.

Secondly, I recognize this server's success, and potential future success, as we get many new players on a daily basis. For this reason, I'd love to help boost this server's overall appearance. First impressions matter, and with a successful build team, I believe we can provide a put-together, good-looking experience for our players.

What do I hope to bring to the server by becoming a Builder?

As I said above, I hope to improve the server's overall appearance. I would be able to help with this by, with the build team, possibly updating server locations such as spawn or /warp PvP, and by creating new builds for the community.

What are my specialties?

I would say that I'm best at big-city builds, such as townhouses or even large corporate buildings, but I can do suburban and rural builds too. I'm able to build based off of pictures, so a lot of inspiration for my builds comes from real buildings around the world.

Builds and information about me:

Pictures of some of my builds can be found here.

I'll be able to get on at any time during the day for the next two weeks. After that, I'll usually be able to get on between 3:00 PM and 10:30 PM Pacific Time. My IGN is Waterhou5e.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
This was an absolutely wonderful application! You obviously put a lot of thought into it, and it was very well written. We will definitely keep you in mind.

Bravo.
-gneurshk