• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Builder Application
Hello. My name is Murph. My in game name is LimekPL or LIME I am 15 years old. I live in Massachusetts, and have been playing Minecraft for about 4 to 5 years. I am also a VIP.

Why Do I Want To Join?
I would to love to join the team and become a bigger part of OtterCraft. I have never enjoyed playing on a server as much as this one. I knew i would love the server when the second I joined everyone greeted me with, Welcome!. Everyone is so kind, and I would love to give back to all of those people with cool builds. Also, I just simply love to build in Minecraft, especially in survival mode. I love how you have to work to get resources, and that makes my builds very satisfying when I complete them I am always doing a build on the server, which I love. So many new people join this great server every single day, and I feel there is a need for more people to help and build on the server.

How Often Am I On The Server?
I am typically on the server at least 4 hours a day, and you can almost always catch me on the server late at night, when I spend the most time on the server. 

What Do I Specialize In?
I specialize in modern house builds, of all different sizes. I also enjoy working with redstone, so i try to incorporate redstone into many of my builds. But I am a well rounded builder, i just enjoy building modern structures. You can see my home and barn build, both on the server here, http://imgur.com/a/xUN0C.

Thank you for giving me the potential chance to improve the server, one build at a time. Best, Murph or LimekPL.
Good application! However, we aren't currently looking for any builders that specialize in modern structures. Thank you for the application though!

-gneurshk
Thread closed, and moved to new "builder application" section.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]