• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?

Hello, my name in game is DiceZz, my friends call me Tyler. As of now, I am on the edge of being 18 and I still have no idea what I want to do when I "grow up". I will be starting my senior year of High School very very soon and I am currently looking at colleges with a good computer science program. I enjoy tinkering with and taking apart technology. One day I decided to build my own gaming rig and it's currently stable and has no issues. Outside of technology and the gaming world I enjoy volunteering. Last year I helped an elementary school teacher in her classroom. This was beneficial for the teacher because she was able to spend less time grading papers and more time teaching. 

What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)?

I can most definitely bring a helping hand and an outgoing personality to the community. With my availability being pretty open I can be active when a staff member may possibly be needed. I am very open minded at times, and I would be eager to hear both sides of a conflict if a staff member needed to intervene. In the end, I am most interested in helping the community grow while creating an environment for players of all ages to enjoy. 

Why do you want to be part of staff?

I am interested in a staff role because I would like to be more involved on the server. I believe with my previous experience with staff roles on other servers I could help monitor and assist in positive growth on the server. With an eagerness to help others I would respond to a report instantly if it meant helping the server and making someone's day. 

What are the times you are usually online?

I'm usually on my computer for at least 4-6 hours a day. Usually, during this time I'll try to play Minecraft, CSGO, and PUBG in that time frame. If I'm not playing games I am probably trying to teach myself another coding language. As of now, I'm trying to learn Java. At the moment I am pretty decent at Python and HTML.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)

I got Minecraft in 2010 when the game was in Alpha. I was drawn to the game with the promise that the game would keep updating. I thought it was a pretty good deal since the game was around $5 back then. Throughout my play time in Minecraft I honestly have probably racked about 15K+ hours in the game, quite a lot, I know. I eventually became addicted to multiplayer in 2012 where I played numerous survival and faction servers. I eventually moved on to Tekkit and Hexxit servers. I have held a staff role on two faction servers and a Hexxit server. On the faction servers, I was a "Helper" I ultimately served as a chat moderator and a keen eye for catching cheaters. With my experiences from that genre of game play, I am very good at catching users who may be breaking the rules with a hacked client. When I became staff on the Hexxit server I played on I was a moderator. On that server, I usually would respond to grief reports and roll back damage. I also would look out for spam or excessive cursing. 
Good application! Hope its accepted. Big Grin