• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#DemoteMax
As You all know, There is a moderator on the server known as "OtterCraft", He is maXmayhem (I'm going to be calling him Max.)

So, He Has Been Going On, Muting People For No Reasons, and Running away. He Is Extremely Triggerhappy with his moderator powers. He continues to make up excuses, E.G I had to go so I had no time to unmute you, etc. (Also I'm aware  I dont have that good of grammar, just deal with it pls.) Anyways. I just thought that this should have an end to it. and I'm fully aware that there will be no mods if Max gets fired and I'm ok with that. Alot of the community agrees that max should get fired and stuff.

Happy valentines day. -BTL Heart
Happy Valentines Day BTL, you get those ladies.
IGN: Priest_Zetsu ~ Praise Thee, Golden Hoe!
(02-14-2017, 03:12 AM)BTLteamTNT Wrote: As You all know, There is a moderator on the server known as "OtterCraft", He is maXmayhem (I'm going to be calling him Max.)

So, He Has Been Going On, Muting People For No Reasons, and Running away. He Is Extremely Triggerhappy with his moderator powers. He continues to make up excuses, E.G I had to go so I had no time to unmute you, etc. (Also I'm aware  I dont have that good of grammar, just deal with it pls.) Anyways. I just thought that this should have an end to it. and I'm fully aware that there will be no mods if Max gets fired and I'm ok with that. Alot of the community agrees that max should get fired and stuff.

Happy valentines day. -BTL Heart

Bump
We have relocated this conversation to http://ottercraft.net/showthread.php?tid...d=39#pid39.

Just for ease of reading, so we don't need to jump between pages.

Thanks.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]