2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I'm FantastiKat. I've been on this server for maybe a month and i joined it because my best friend Sky(or Sprythe)  always talked about it. And I loved this server. I would play on it everyday and just try to enjoy myself. I tried playing this morning only to get a pop-up saying I've been banned for grief? I would never purposefully grief someone. That is a terrible thing to do, and I know how it feels. I  am not the kind of person to go around breaking peoples houses, or farms, etc. Please unban me, or tell me what it is specifically that got me banned because chances are it was a misunderstanding. Thanks in advance!
         -Kat

{added}
I read all the rules when I joined and never received any kind of warning, probably due to the fact that I didn't break any rules
I was in the same situation, did you recently make major changes to your house? If so, mentioning that may be helpful in being unbanned. Have a nice day!

-Dustin
(07-30-2017, 08:42 PM)WYballof_dust Wrote: I was in the same situation, did you recently make major changes to your house? If so, mentioning that may be helpful in being unbanned. Have a nice day!

-Dustin

It wasn't too recently, but I did make huge expansions and renovations to my house. Thanks for the tip
Hmm, must have been a mess up. You also don't have any previous warnings.

You've been unbanned.

I'm not sure if a rollback was issued for you(hopefully not), but if there was make a report where you need stuff fixed.

Thread is now closed.

Thanks!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]