• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becoming Part of Staff
Hello, my name is Omar(SirOmie on Minecraft) am 17 years old and living in California. In school I try to involve myself in any school activity for the betterment of myself. I'm not going to pretend that I am the best student there ever were but what I am going to tell you is that I am a hard-working, keen, and focused individual. I like to put my needs behind others' and try not to be self-centered. Afk, i enjoy spending time with my family and friends but when I'm alone, I like to craft and improve my knowledge of the world and the people in it.
     As a staff member on the Ottercraft server, I intend to rid of any hateful or malicious acts. This is important because the members of this server need to feel safe and protected. We don't know what might be occuring in the everyday lives of these individuals, some may be facing difficulties with family, divorce, drugs, abusive relationships, and having someone with a suspicious agenda on the server, who  intend to do nasty and hurtful acts, is not an option in my book. I want people to recognize the Ottercraft server as a Safe Haven, somewhere they can relax and feel comfortable. Somewhere they can be themselves without any judgement; a server free of malevolence.
     I want this wonderful experience I speak of, to become a reality and stay as one too. I am well aware of the amenities I will receive as a Mod, but that is not what I am after. What I desire most from this is the chance to be able to help others when no other staff member is on. I am usually logged onto the server around 4:00-6:00 pm everyday during the week except for weekends. Becoming a Mod, I intend to help my fellow craftsmen and craftswomen especially if there ever be a time when they are in dire need of some assistance. I don't have any past experience with being a part of staff but I am a quick learner and surely some training or some instructions will help me on my way to become the Mod everyone needs. It is for the betterment of the community. 
     Though I may not have any experience with having the title, Moderator, I have years and years of Minecraft experience. I have been playing Minecraft since it's early days. I have been playing ever since not many knew of it. New Minecraft players will be wondering what they are to do; what is their purpose in playing this game? My ancient knowledge is sure to come in handy when there ever is a need for it. I have created many worlds over the years and over and over, I had to begin from block one. I can teach new players ways in which they can survive their first night. I will enlighten them with Minecraft knowledge that surprisingly, not many players know of. I will teach them how they can save resources which will be very important for their future gaming experiences... This is what I can provide for the server. These people need someone they can trust and rely on if they have no one else to turn to. 
     I hope this information about me will help you in deciding who will be your next Moderator if the time ever comes. I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon and I thank you for your precious time. Have a good day Sid! 

With sincere appreciation,
Omar aka SirOmie