• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Max Update: The Aftermath
#DemoteMax (BTL) and #NotMyMod (Nagatsuu) are peaceful, satirical mottoes for this political movement.

We do not want maxMayhem banned.

We do not want his power.

This is not a personal attack.

We want order.

We want peace.

We want his authoritarian regime to crumble.

Max has blatantly resorted to muting users who want Max to step down from his position. 
Unfortunately for him, /minecraft:me [msg] is available, so he cannot censor the people anymore.
Max has wrongfully accused me as the instigator of the initial dilemma.
Max has wrongfully accused me of suggesting he should be banned.

I want this to be very, very clear:

The only thing I personally want is Max to be demoted down to [Member] until he purchases [VIP] if he so desires. Nothing more.
IGN: Priest_Zetsu ~ Praise Thee, Golden Hoe!
Thank you everyone for your reports on our forums.

I have no access to a PC at the moment. For now he will be unmodded. I ask that you list the users muted, so I can un-mute them via console command.

Also, I would like to see some screenshots of what's going on, if possible. So I don't have to go all the way back through logs.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
Muted users (I think): Syncroace, _Nagatsuu_, Slip_, Priest_Zetsu, timelapzz, BTL(something I forget), Ele-(something I forget)

I was going to screenshot some logs, but the server auto reset so I couldn't unfortunately. Sorry.

BTL also claimed to have a few screenshots, I'm not sure the legitimacy of the claim. Worth asking for though if he does.
(02-14-2017, 04:28 AM)Zetsu Wrote: Muted users (I think): Syncroace, _Nagatsuu_, Slip_, Priest_Zetsu, timelapzz, BTL(something I forget), Ele-(something I forget)

I was going to screenshot some logs, but the server auto reset so I couldn't unfortunately. Sorry.

BTL also claimed to have a few screenshots, I'm not sure the legitimacy of the claim. Worth asking for though if he does.

Thanks, those users have been unmuted. If there are any more you know of, please let me know.
I think that's all of them. If there were more, I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks for your time.
basically people were arguing and i told them to stop but they didn't listen so i said stip or mute they continued so i muted them and had to go to work. Well when I got back on I did unmute them but then they started going after me cause I had a job and didn't understand nite them earlier. Then they said not my mod and demote max then started a vote to demote me.
(02-14-2017, 04:42 AM)maXmayhem Wrote: basically people were arguing and i told them to stop but they didn't listen so i said stip or mute they continued so i muted them and had to go to work. Well when I got back on I did unmute them but then they started going after me cause I had a job and didn't understand nite them earlier. Then they said not my mod and demote max then started a vote to demote me.

Thanks for responding on the forums Max.

I understand your want, to have a clean server.

One where people don't argue, and curse and whatnot... However, our policies are incredibly simple. We don't mind cursing and arguments, as long as it's not to a ridiculous point. Our server is a place for people to come play, talk, and say whatever they want after a long day of school or work.

We hope you don't take your demotion too harshly, it's possible to get back(very likely, depending on future behavior). This does not seem to be too hard of a "wrong move", but most of the players reacted badly to it. We will see what happens, like I said don't take it harshly, it's not too big of a deal. We just need to play it safe in the meantime.

Thanks!
We are going to take this situation, and turn it into a learning experience.

Jaybear just brought up a genius idea to me.

A forum post under the information category, for mods, and future admins on how we would like them to respond to certain situations. Basically a guide on what is and is not okay to do as a staff member.
(02-14-2017, 05:02 AM)Sid_Engel Wrote: We are going to take this situation, and turn it into a learning experience.

Jaybear just brought up a genius idea to me.

A forum post under the information category, for mods, and future admins on how we would like them to respond to certain situations. Basically a guide on what is and is not okay to do as a staff member.

I second this.
Well hope the 5 people are happy. People are calling me a vet but I refuse that cause people will shit their pants and say I am abusing that too so what am I gonna do. I know not say anything anymore. Play on otter and never say a word cause shit flies further then I can handle. So to those that said I muted more people I only did three then unmute them when I got on but they started more shit blew it out of porpotion and muted four two of these people were the same. So what who cares what I think or the other side of the story.
@sid I told you that this would happen