• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Style Customization
Big Grin 
An awesome [Vip] player of ours @Rivzz, has suggested that we add a bit more pizzaz to our server's messages, and tab menu.

The tab menu for sure, should show the player's prefix.

As far as message customization, and whatnot... What should we change?

What do you all think we should do to make it more unique?

Thanks!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
The only options I can think of would potentially overfill the chat, being

[Channel][Faction][Prefix](Name)

The server isn't nearly large enough to warrant a Channel plugin though, so I dunno. It would take a lot of research to find anything that could really improve the chat log that's worth installing.
IGN: Priest_Zetsu ~ Praise Thee, Golden Hoe!
@Zetsu

Custom messages can be changed inside the essentials configuration plugin, therefore we don't need another external chat plugin Smile
(02-14-2017, 09:11 PM)Rivzz Wrote: @Zetsu

Custom messages can be changed inside the essentials configuration plugin, therefore we don't need another external chat plugin Smile

+1

Yeah I know Essentials Chat has some stuff in there that you can monkey with. I'm unsure exactly what is really needed to change though.
IGN: Priest_Zetsu ~ Praise Thee, Golden Hoe!
(02-15-2017, 03:48 AM)Zetsu Wrote:

Yeah I know Essentials Chat has some stuff in there that you can monkey with. I'm unsure exactly what is really needed to change though.

I'm also unsure of what we would change with the default essentials messages. But, I'm sure I'll figure something out when I get a chance to mess with them. However, prefixes being shown on the tab menu, sounds like an absolute To-Do!
Just figured I would bring this thread back to life real quick.

Prefixes have been added to the playerlist.

Connect/Disconnect messages have been customized.

Our MOTD has been customized.

Thanks!