• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
Brick 
Hello my user name is as follows but you may refer to me as "Donny" and before we start Id just like to tell you
I appreciate you taking the time to view my application. I'd like to have status as a [builder] I'm not the best
and I screw up often but I get my builds accomplished through determination knowing that the discipline will bring
me to better places. I'v been building on this server for a few weeks now with the intent to bring players to my town.
I focus on VIP's fearing that default titled users may be untrustworthy but I try not to discriminate but I digress
I have ambitions to bring to the server something that can be used, this place isnt just a town its my servers home
and as it being so Id like others to feel the same; this town will be more than a town that is built far far far far
away from most players. It will offer mazes, play grounds, mini games, aesthetic sceanery, an underground rail system
and a land to provide food for its residents as well as transportation for those that need it. I have many idea's 
I want to bring to the server for all to enjoy. I dont really have a style I just build from what I percieve as realism 
"As if I had to do myself in person" But for the most part its basic block homes inspired by some roman bronze era technology's.
Through further advancement I hope people see it as more than what I see. Please visit my town through me or from a few of my residents. [ Current Residents have recently helped build a ship while also importing materials for the fast production of the citys growth. ]
Chronic_Reefer / Apple / Silent_Walrus / Water /

1 of  2

2 of 2

heres one from when i started building on a console server

Old project from xbox360 (old progress photo)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hello hello,
Looking good!
I'll tell sid to look at it, when this doesn't happen just tell me, we're busy people xD
lL