• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and My Friends Banned
I was banned for racism and caps and spam. Everyone uses caps on the server. I don't spam. And i was already muted for 24 hours as a punishment for my one crime of racism. My friends tried to defend me, and they get muted and jailed too? That't not correct. I had no warnings for the racism (which I was muted for), and now my friend has suicidal thoughts because of how rude the staff is on this server. Thank You For Your Time. (P.S. I used "Reports" because I could not post a Thread on appeals.)
The severity of racism/caps/spam determines whether you get a mute or ban.

Also, sounds like your friend has some other influences, as our staff are logical, and friendly to those who don't bring toxicity and harm to the server.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
(11-29-2017, 02:55 AM)Sid_Engel Wrote: The severity of racism/caps/spam determines whether you get a mute or ban.

Also, sounds like your friend has some other influences, as our staff are logical, and friendly to those who don't bring toxicity and harm to the server.

I was accidentally racist once and I was punished with a one day mute. Then the next day I was banned for no reason. Everyone used caps on the server. It's nothing new. And spam I do not spam
I did not spam only once I put a large message in because I was telling my friends something. It was many song names. And they staff say that even though they have no evidence what so ever they are going to keep me banned. A functioning fair server would know that the staff and the OWNER needs to have evidence to punish the person severely