• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin Application - LXIV
Dear Sid and staff,
          I am applying today because I know I have what it takes to offer great assistance to this server and anyone who needs it. Hi, my name is Ryan also known as LXIV in game. I am a very loquacious person, I love talking to anyone and everyone. I enjoy the interaction between me and others and creating a bond/friendship among the lobby and server. I am passionate about doing good and the right thing in areas that are needed or even outside of those areas as well. Being an Admin would help me find that strong purpose on this server to help those in need where ever and whenever. I always am on Minecraft due to an excessive amount of free time and I am nearly almost always available. I am fully aware of the reports and what is needed on this server to bring a great amount of help i.e: being right on top of things when there is a report, very quick to address someones issues on the server all day every day. I can guarantee you I will be the first person to be there when someone is needing assistance or general help. In my extra free time I've learned many commands recently and how to run things being a mod/admin role and will be able to get to work right away without help. 

One of my top motivations is being that staff member everyone knows can handle their problems on the server and know they can come to me for anything. The "@Staff" on discord will be minimal due to me always being online and ready to help which I know will be lovely to other staff members. I genuinely love helping people, it's what I'm good at. I'm a very laid back type of guy, I rarely or never get upset but I know right from wrong and am never one to be pushed around if attempted by a user on the server. I've had since around the server opened of experience on the server, I joined back in February (9 months on OtterCraft currently) and I never regret it. This has been my favorite server and really the only server I go on so I know the ins and outs of the server and how everything is and goes but In total I've been playing Minecraft for about 6 years now on Xbox and PC and I plan to further that amount of game time on OtterCraft for as long as it's up and running. One shot at me being an Admin and I can strongly promise you that you will not be let down. 

Thank you for your time
Sincerely,
Ryan

P.S (Yes I am aware that there may not be an open position for Admin but i hope you'd consider me when needed.)
Great thread, will definitely keep you in mind.
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
Thank you and that sounds great!