• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application - Waterhou5e
Hi. My name is Ian (Waterhou5e), and today I am applying for a position on the Ottercraft staff team.

About Me:
As aforementioned, my name is Ian. I am 16 years old, and currently based in Southern California, although I will be relocating to New York within the next few weeks. I have been playing Minecraft since early 2012. I have played on this server since early summer of this year, and I couldn't be happier to be a member of the community.

Why do I want to be staff?
Currently, I strive to be a supportive, helpful member of the community, doing whatever i can to assist. There are instances, however, when I want to be able to do more, to ensure that my fellow players on the server experience a safe, fun environment where they can build without fear of being griefed or disrupted. There are regular cases of griefing/harassment/etc. on the server, and they need to be prevented/resolved. I believe that by becoming staff, I will be able to do so, hopefully making everyone's time on the server more pleasant.

Previous Experience:
I do have experience when it comes to being part of server staff teams. I have been Moderator/Admin on multiple small servers, as well as Admin for roughly 2 years on a creative building server which recently closed down, but got featured by Curbed DC during its peak.

More Information:
Because I am in the process of moving, I can't say for sure what the times I'll be on are. I'd be glad to provide follow-up information when I find out, although I assume I will be able to get on for at least an hour or two during weekdays, and more on the weekends.

I am on Discord, Skype, and Snapchat, if you need to contact me at any time.

Thank You!
Thank you for taking the time to read my application today. Feel free to contact me if you require any more information.

- Waterhou5e