• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
About Me

Hey Sid, my name is Jacob (armypig2255) and i'm looking to apply for staff. I'm 16 years old and have been playing Otter craft since 2017. I'm the captain of my travel soccer team and a leader in We the People debate group. Volunteering is also something i do regularly. I enjoy the outdoors, watching movies, and obviously playing video games. Since I first wrote this last year I've gotten a job, and am on my high schools varsity tennis team.

Why I Want To Be Staff

I love the Otter craft community and server as a whole. I wish to help new players be welcome, and solve disputes on the server. Helping others is one of my passions, I hope I can provide assistance to the Otter craft community and help you and the current staff continue running this incredible server. I have donated to the server and want to support its growth. I have a special connection with this server and want to help it grow and flourish. give me a chance. Smile

Previous Experience

I have owned multiple servers on multiple games. I owned an unturned server called Unturned Airmen and our group had 100+ members on steam. I have also owned multiple MC servers that are SMP where people can ply for the summer then it resets, that server was called Mythic Craft. I also hope to promote the server with the Gamer link clan I created called WOWZERS with 300 members and growing. I also know how to code and work the internals of a server. I know python and java.

Times

I can play really any time after 3 P.M. on weekdays and any time after 8 A.M. on weekends US Eastern. (anytime during summer)