Poll: Do you think I should become a Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! You are definitely Mod material!
100.00%
1 100.00%
No! You should work harder! Maybe next time!
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Staff Application! - MysticMagikarp_
Rainbow 
About Me
My name is Natasha Fisherman, but I usually go by Nate, or as you know me, Mystic. I am 15 years old and I have been on Ottercraft for a long time, about 6-7 months. I live in Portland, Oregon and am the second oldest of 5.
Why You Should Consider Me
I am very responsible and fun. I would love to be able to do more for my favorite server. I recently got the builder rank and after watching one of my best friends, Waterhou5e, get Mod, I thought that I could also be one and help the community build upon its current foundations. 
My Strengths
  • I am very responsible. I always try my best to get things done correctly.
  • I am friends with most people on the server, and as far as I know, not many people dislike me, so many people would probably support the decision to make me a Moderator.
  • I love to help out. I am very willing to help anyone with any of their needs while I'm online.
  • I am usually very active and I have LOTS of freetime.
    My Flaws
  • Sometimes I can get overwhelmed with too many requests at once (But don't we all sometimes)
  • Sometimes I can get a bit grouchy, but it is uncommon, and if I do, I will usually log off and take out my anger in a round of Bedwars.
  • I have recently been slowly moving away from Minecraft, trying to play other games, but I still spend most of my time on Minecraft and Ottercraft.

Well, that's all I can say without blabbering to much. Please consider me, and feel free to leave suggestions on what I might need to become better Mod material if I don't make the cut. I love ya all and hope you have a lovely day. Thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to read this and I REALLY appreciate it.  Heart

- Sincerily
MysticMagikarp_  Heart [Image: 29upqbn.png]