• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spawn move?
Should we move spawn?

We made the mistake of allowing people to build too close. It looks pretty ugly.

Should we move the spawn to a new area on the map? With bigger build borders?
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]
Yeah I could see moving spawn, There really is no reason not to.
Also, just a thought.

I noticed that some people starting building shops, around the spawn. Even though, we don't really have a plugin that supports that.

Maybe we could change up our shop plugin, to a chest-shop style one. And turn the spawn area into a shop area?
I dont know how other people feel about it, but I like the trust system I am also used to playing on servers that have only been on the trust system, You go on every other server and they have a shop plugin and it deters me from using shops to sell things.

Just my thoughts

~TK
(02-27-2017, 07:38 PM)BlameTK Wrote: I dont know how other people feel about it, but I like the trust system I am also used to playing on servers that have only been on the trust system, You go on every other server and they have a shop plugin and it deters me from using shops to sell things.

Just my thoughts

~TK

Are you saying, you don't like the traditional chest style shop?
Personally yes because it is so over used
(02-28-2017, 12:39 AM)BlameTK Wrote: Personally yes because it is so over used

Hmm. How would you feel about a gui plugin, like the current one. But, that shows only users selling items?
That could be interesting, Just something different but same function.
(02-28-2017, 06:41 AM)BlameTK Wrote: That could be interesting, Just something different but same function.

Hmmm, lot's of options right now.

There's always more work to do.

Smile
(02-27-2017, 07:32 PM)Sid_Engel Wrote: Also, just a thought.

I noticed that some people starting building shops, around the spawn. Even though, we don't really have a plugin that supports that.

Maybe we could change up our shop plugin, to a chest-shop style one. And turn the spawn area into a shop area?

Thats an awesome idea!