• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Application
Thumbs Up 
About Me
Hello, my name is Alexys but you can call me Buggle.
I am 13 years old, in 8th grade, and currently living in Florida. After school I play in my schools band(I play saxophone and percussion). I also do MMA after school Monday through Friday but when I have the chance I play Minecraft.
What Can I Offer The Community?
If I am given the opportunity to be apart of staff I plan keep the server happy. I would solve problems quickly and to the best of my ability. 
I do understand that I can not do rollbacks if I become mod, but I will still make sure to find out who did it and make sure they are warned or punished and then inform a higher rank for the need of a rollback.
Why Do I Want To Be Staff?
I want to be apart of staff so I can help people enjoy the server. I am a fast learner and could pick up the commands fairly quickly. With the server growing  we run into  people who decide to grief, and although our current staff is very helpful we need more. The current staff now are very hard at work to fix grief, but with more staff the problems could be solved faster.
Times I Am On
I can be on 3:00pm-4:00pm and then 7:30pm-9:00 on weekdays, and between 8:00am-6:00am on weekends (EST)
How Long Have I Been Playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft for about 5-6 years, but I have only been playing on Ottercraft for about 9 months. Before I played on Ottercraft I played on a server called E&D. While on E&D I was Admin for 9 months then switched to builder for a year. Sadly after my 2 years on E&D, it got shut down due to one of the two owners doing nothing and not getting enough money to keep it running.

Thank you for taking the time to read this I hope I can be apart of staff one day!
Sincerely,
Alexys  
Hey there Buggle, great application!

I apologize for the late response.

You're on all the time, and are a great player! However, we are looking for staff just a bit older.

Thanks!
[Image: LlpaiAf.png]