• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff Application
Obviously, we want to know more about you... What's your name, what do you do? What are you passionate about?
Hey so my name's Jakob, I'm 16 and from California. I spend most of my time on the computer playing games and homework.  I'm very passionate about making friends and communicating through the internet. Btw, my favorite video game series is The Legend of Zelda.

[b]What can you bring to our community by becoming a mod(probably where we will start you off at)?[/b]
[b]I hope to bring a lot of high spirits to the community of Ottercraft! I love to catch cheaters and griefers on any Minecraft server I join![/b]

[b][b]What are the times you are usually online?[/b][/b]
[b]I'm usually online whenever I get home from school, but sometimes I have a lot of homework, but thats no problem![/b]

[b][b]How long have you been playing Minecraft? Do you have any other server moderation/administration experience(even non-minecraft)?[/b][/b]
[b]I've been playing Minecraft for almost 6 years now. Previously, I ran a Minecraft server with some of my friends that I hosted myself. [/b]