• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Builder Application] Calitara
It’s a pleasure to meet you! My name is Calitara, and I am 17 years old. I’ve been on Ottercraft for almost half a year now, so I’ve experienced what it’s like to be on there, how the players behave, and obviously living in the vanilla survival world. The one thing I see that outshines everything else is the optimism and communication players/staff have together, especially when they have a good laugh afterward. I’ve seen other players that are sometimes too shy to speak up, feel left out of the fun in chatting, or the chat will turn awkwardly silent. I want all players to feel welcomed with open arms and not be afraid to show their extrovert side. Having a fun and great community is  important, and watching it grow as new kingdoms/cities/towns are being built by a group of players can make it all the better to enjoy!

[Image: horizontal-line-700x223.png]
Building Skills:

As for my building skills, I am open to many varieties and themes of building. When I start a build, I always finish it, and I never give up on it until I fulfilled the idea I had into Minecraft. I’m the type of builder that likes creating big structures because they always have a nice end result, especially when everything comes together in the end. Also, I am both flexible in interior and exterior design.There are those points where I get a building block(kinda like art block), but I always come out of that whenever a new idea pops in my head. 

In addition, if someone told me what I should build or if they needed something to be built then I’ll gladly build it for them. If I’m working on a team build then I have no problem with working with other players. The more the merrier and the better to hopefully have a pool of ideas to make the team build the best it can be. For my schedule, I’m usually on the server for a couple of hours on weekdays, but I’ll be very active on weekends. 

Thank you for your time, and I hope to make more friends, build more, and have greater fun in the Ottercraft community.

Here are the pictures(The last picture is my home on the server which can be found at XYZ: 1491883.505/ 73.00000/ 1497452.426):
https://imgur.com/a/axwwy

Update: I've built more stuff nearby my home, so I hope those will suffice too.  Big Grin
The 2 first pictures show some depth, but not a lot! I misses detail.

I am not good at modern houses and won't judge this!

The house (last picture) is good. It has a lot of depth and detail and show some thought about the build.
I will judge you using the last picture, since the last picture is the build you have on the server.

It is very good! I will choose new member saturday, and you will hear from me if no one better turns up.

Edit: How good are you at working with more projects at the same time?

-Demendius
(02-23-2018, 08:52 AM)Demendius Wrote: The 2 first pictures show some depth, but not a lot! I misses detail.

I am not good at modern houses and won't judge this!

The house (last picture) is good. It has a lot of depth and detail and show some thought about the build.
I will judge you using the last picture, since the last picture is the build you have on the server.

It is very good! I will choose new member saturday, and you will hear from me if no one better turns up.

Edit: How good are you at working with more projects at the same time?

-Demendius
I can handle various projects at the same time, and I try to have an equal amount of time for each one to work on. However, if there is a build that is necessary or important that needs to be done then I will focus all of my time to finish it because building takes a full amount of effort to have a nice and beautiful outcome. Also, if all of them are important then I would create a list of all my projects and do what I said in the first sentence.
You have been accepted as builder